Friday, June 13, 2008

I love Etsy!

Lucy's birthday party is tomorrow, and we got her these cute little invitations off Etsy from story by mia:


I blurred out the address, because, people, there are crazies out there. But you get the idea.

One of the best things about ordering from Etsy is how fabulous the packaging is. Here's how the invites arrived:

Don't you just love that?

Not to mention, she included some extra goodies!

Anyway, so my point is: Etsy is awesome, my baby is turning one, and we're having a party. Which you're totally invited to if you're not a crazy. So if I missed you, and you are dying to come watch Lucy perhaps make a giant mess of her tiny adorable cake (or perhaps just stare at it blankly), let me know and I'll get you something more helpful than a blurred out address.

Giant picture-filled posts of the birthday festivities are sure to follow shortly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Lucy happy birthday from me. So happy to share my birthday with such a cutie. Lucy, happy first... and I am 21 again :)