Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Park

Lucy still has a lot of firsts to experience, especially since we were housebound for the majority of the warm months last year. Yesterday was beautiful, so Lucy got her first trip to the park, and her first ride in a swing. She absolutely loves being outside, and gets grumpy if we're in the house for too long. No wonder she was in such a bad mood for the first few months of her life!




She's pretty unsure about the grass- she tried to keep all of her limbs in the air so she didn't have to touch it.

3 comments:

Carol said...

That last pic on the grass is so cute--her eyes are SO blue...I envy those blue eyes! (I'm surrounded by brown eyes here...as much as I love them.)

I've finally done some illustration which will earn a book credit to my name...let's hope the first of many.
: )

Amy said...

Haha! That last one looks like Supergirl, just hovering over the ground. Such a cutie!

Jeanie said...

I love the picture of her laying on the grass. That is so funny that she didn't want to touch it.