Monday, September 8, 2008

Recap

I'm unsure as to how another entire month has gone by without a post. My main excuse is just general busy-ness, with a good healthy dose of lazy thrown in there. But, at long last, here is a recap of what Lucy has been doing with her last few weeks of summer:

Taking baths in the sink (and on an unrelated note, eating lots of tomatoes. The kid loves herself some tomatoes).


Playing with her pretty princess beads.


Taking trips up the canyon...


...and trips to the petting zoo.


Going to the park...


...and finally discovering how awesome the swings are.


Teething...


...and teething some more.


Trying to figure out how to whistle.


Pointing at EVERYTHING.


And just being generally cute. So ridiculously cute.

2 comments:

Lauriann said...

ya! some photos!!!!

Heather said...

I feel bad that Kev kept you busy with that gross zombie model - that's why there was a gap in the posting! ;)

This is the second or third time I've looked at your blog, and thought, "Why the heck haven't I ever given Max a bath in sink?!" And then I remember that you have to have all the dishes done and then I remember why. And I think it's so funny that I recognized the IKEA stacking cup in the first picture - Max has those same ones. For a while (actually, when he was right around Lucy's age), the three dollars I spent on those cups were some of the best money I ever spent.

Anyway, long comment. I just loved all the Lucy pics!