Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More from the park!

The arrival of spring still seems fairly tenuous, so Lucy and I have been scrambling to the park every time the weather seems remotely agreeable. Today we met up with Lauriann and cute little (or not-so-little) Jack! He's only four months old, and the days of Lucy being bigger than him are long gone. He's so chubbalump and squishable-love those cheeks and that belly! Lucy's always been a big Jack fan, and at long last, he's finally noticing her back (or maybe he just wants the ball?)


6 comments:

Lauriann said...

I'm still chuckling over the photos!

Heather said...

Just adorable. I have to say that you need to enjoy the fact she'll let you put a hat on her (she looks so cute in it!). Sigh....I loved putting hats on Max, he wore them all last summer but now it's impossible. He hates them! Maybe girls are different, but I just thought I'd put that out there.

The Becker Bunch said...

What CUTE kiddos!!! jack reminds me of my Lilee...big and beautifuL!! Lucy is just a doll!!

Jeanie said...

Those are such cute pictures. I am so jealous that it is warm enough to wear t-shirts and sit outside. Up here? Winter won't quit :(

Marianne & Clayton said...

Chuuuuunk. I want to bite him. And I want to have a tea party with Lucy in that hat.

Chic Shopper Chick said...

I'm not sure where you live, but apart from the adorable kids, the mountains in the background are amazing. I live here in Louisiana, and we get excited over larger-than-normal bumps in the road. It's so completely flat here. Bleh.